Helping The Injured Recover The Compensation They Deserve

Who Will Pay My Medical Bills?

After any injury, people usually worry about how they will pay for the medical care they need. When an injury occurs in the workplace, however, you do not need to worry about the medical bills. Workers’ compensation benefits will cover the cost of the medical treatment for your injury.

You may need a lawyer’s help to get the workers’ compensation medical benefits you are entitled to receive. I am David Garner, and I have over 20 years of legal experience. If you are not receiving the medical benefits you need after a work injury, I can help you appeal a denied claim or work with the insurance company to get approved benefits started.

Get The Medical Benefits You Need

Your workers’ compensation benefits include payment for necessary medical treatment. The medical benefits can be used for work-related medical expenses such as:

  • ER and hospital visits
  • Surgery
  • Doctors’ appointments
  • Physical therapy or occupational therapy
  • Medicine
  • Medical equipment
  • Long-term medical care

In addition, you may be reimbursed for travel expenses you incur for seeking medical treatment.

Seeing A Doctor

Employers should be given a list of eligible doctors or medical providers to can see for work injuries. You can pick a doctor from your employer’s panel of doctors. You are entitled to switch to another doctor on the list one time without your employer’s permission. If your employer does not have a valid panel of physicians, or if your right to choose a physician from the panel was not explained to you, you may be entitled to choose your own doctor to treat you for your injuries.

If you have questions about seeing your own doctor, please ask me. There may be an opportunity to do this, but you must meet certain criteria. I can explain the process to you.

Contact Me. I Am Ready To Answer Your Questions.

Call Garner Law Office, P.C., in Dallas for a free consultation. Please get in touch by calling 678-956-7338 or sending me an email.